Reasons to Invest
In 2002, WineStyles created a completely new category in the wine retail industry that empowered customers to choose wines based on taste, instead of varietal or region. The idea of taste carries over to WineStyles Tasting Station where every customer is encouraged to try, experience and learn about each of the products in-store before purchasing.
At WineStyles Tasting Station, we're energized about offering the best wine, craft beers, gourmet food and specialty gifts franchise opportunity available in the country. Filling the void in between the nearly $75 billion specialty food and $40 billion wine business, we're positioned to grow the right way.
Here's why you should consider joining the WineStyles Tasting Station team:
- Potential for high unit volumes
- Unique approach to wine, gourmet food and consumer demand for an affordable shopping experience
- Seven unique club memberships, gift baskets and a variety of accessories provide multiple distinct recurring revenue streams
- Connect with local community via hosting events and fundraisers
- Flexible development opportunities
- Approachable start-up costs